Certificate in Counselling Supervision Award
Certificate in Counselling Supervision
Starts 4th Jan 2016 and runs for 6 weeks each Monday at Ormiston Chadwick Academy, Liverpool Road, Widnes 6-9pm. The Course is accredited by the National Council of Psychotherapists and meets the National Occupational Standards for Counselling.
The course is suitable for:
- Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- Counselling Psychologists
- Hypnotherapists and Coaches
- Successful completion of practitioner level training in one of the above fields and have a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- Submit a CV outlining qualifications and experience
- Provide 2 references relating to professional practice- one must be from your current supervisor.
- Be a full member of a professional body e.g. UKCP, BABCP, BACP etc.
The course fee is £450 a deposit of £100 is required to register. The remaining amount can be paid in instalments. Students paying in full up front will benefit from a 10% discount.
For full details or to discuss you place firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Steve Leach: 07929 268417