Advanced Certificate in Supervision Award
About the course
The course is equivalent to level 3 on the National Qualifications Framework. Level 3 qualifications recognise the ability to gain, and where relevant apply a range of knowledge, skills and understanding. Learning at this level involves obtaining detailed knowledge and skills. It is appropriate for people wishing to progress this area of study at university, people working independently, or in supervising and training others in their field of work.
The content of the programme seeks to provide participants with the opportunity to reflect on the skills, knowledge and values required to deliver effective supervision in both one to one and group contexts. The course uses a range of methods including group discussion, simulation, video clips, role play, case studies as well as input from tutors focusing on key concepts in supervision drawn from academic, practitioner and organisational perspectives. The course is accredited by the National Council of Integrative Psychotherapists.
In addition, all students are provided with comprehensive hand-outs over six units which, along with the student portfolio, will serve as an effective handbook.
The course is suitable for
- Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- Counselling Psychologists
- Hypnotherapists and Coaches
- Successful completion of practitioner level training in one of the above fields and have a minimum of 12months post qualified experience (with a minimum of 450 post qualification client hours).
- Submit a CV outlining qualifications and experience
- Provide 2 references relating to professional practice- one must be from your current supervisor.
- Be a full member of a professional body e.g. NCIP, UKCP, BABCP, BACP, NCS, etc.
The course fee is £900 a deposit of £300 is required to register. The remaining amount can be paid in instalments.
For a prospectus with full details or to discuss this course get in touch here email@example.com or call Steve Leach: 0151 388 0152